BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Hooked and Strung-Out

Perspective: (XenitH)

Nine-O-Clock on the third night since we last spoke. I find it interesting that despite the moderate emotional exposure, regardless of lacking physicality and nonexistant promises beneath stars or sheets, we can miss you so. A magnetic lure brought us in, even through the digital dimensions of which we first "met". Your electric energy with a delectable ecstatic sting.

Perhaps it is more than that.

Subtle metaphysical and karmic addictions?

Once the three connect to make One, the bond cannot be safely severed.

Nothing short of depravity shall follow in the wake.

Though to question myself, as I frequently do; I stumble across plausibilities of a different sort. Might I be just lonely enough, and might it be just damp enough outside, and might I be so infatuated with the concept that I ignorantly blind myself?

Is this simply a false sense of absence?

Once again my active "What If's" leave me lonlier than before.

0 comments: